Just to be clear, our sites include all those that are owned and operated by LinkConnector Corporation including linkconnector.com, blog.linkconnector.com, and lcoffers.com.
Typically, there are two types of tracking technologies we use on our sites:
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
B. Pixels (aka, Web Beacons)
These are tiny images (the size of a single pixel) that are used to track page views (impressions) and, in some instances, to help process completed transactions.
This is code embedded on a customer’s site that performs various functions including:
- Promotions using Our Naked Link Technology
- Placement of product code on a page via Content Link Technology
- Facilitating our Universal Tracking Solution (UTS) tag management system
- Processing completed transactions from a merchant site
Linking for promotion purposes between affiliates promoting a product or service and the merchant’s site that provides that product or service.
2. Why We Use These Technologies
We use these tracking technologies for a few general purposes like:
- To allow our sites to function correctly.
- To understand how our sites are functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services.
- To enhance your experience on our sites and provide functionality that means for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our sites or to record what purchases you’ve made on our sites.
- To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
3. Data We May Collect
When you engage with our tracking, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. This data includes:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address
- the domain name you requested
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it
- the website which referred you to our Sites
- the operating system which your computer uses
4. Your Choices and Opt-Outs
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Use these links to find out more information about cookie settings for these common browsers:
Also, you can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page.
Just keep in mind that if you disable cookies, web beacons and similar technologies there might be some functionality that will not work or not operate correctly on our sites.
You may opt-out of tracking by clicking here.
1001 Winstead Drive, Suite 300
Cary, NC 27513