Privacy Statement for LinkConnector
LinkConnector has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We are committed to providing a cost-effective, results-driven Affiliate Program solution that allows Merchants to showcase their products and services in a marketplace of low risk and high return.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: LinkConnector.com.
- Affiliates and Merchants are asked for contact and link information in order to facilitate the exchange of links and conduct trade using the LinkConnector Affiliate Program. In addition, Merchants are required to provide financial information which may include credit card information.
- We will not reveal any information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the information provider in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the information provider, or are required by law.
“Affiliate” means a person or company that agrees to promote a Merchant’s products or website on the Merchant’s Terms in exchange for payment.
“Campaign” means a logical grouping of Events through which Merchants manage their program. For example, a campaign might be called ‘Book Sales’ and include Events which record only sales for books.
“Cookies” are pieces of information stored on a user’s computer by web browsers.
“Event” means individual actions such as clicks (the clicking of a link by an internet user) or sales within each Campaign that are tracked and recorded in a LinkConnector Transaction Table.
“LinkConnector Transaction Table” means a table in LinkConnector’s online database that contains information about visitor actions related to Merchant Links and Affiliates.
“Merchant” means a person or company that places links into the LinkConnector Site and agrees to pay Affiliates for promoting their products or website via these links.
- Track and record a click Event.
- Determine how to credit a sale or lead Event.
- Track and record a tracking Event.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
All data that is collected by us or provided voluntariliy to us is kept on our server in a secure area. We guarantee that all personal information provided by customers will not be sold or exchanged with any other company.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- As an Affiliate, login to your account through the LinkConnector homepage (http://www.linkconnector.com/) and edit the appropriate information using the Affiliate Manager functionality.
- As a Merchant, login to your account through the LinkConnector homepage (http://www.linkconnector.com/) and edit the appropriate information using the Merchant Manager functionality.
DISCLOSING INFORMATION GATHERING
We will never disclose individual information to any third party. However, we do, on occasion, provide aggregate information to potential customers such as click rates, conversion rates, number of Affiliates, etc.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. We thank you for being a customer and will continually strive to meet your needs.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
6501 Weston Parkway
Cary, NC 27513