The LinkConnector Performance Marketing Network Turns Ten and Celebrates a Decade of Technological Innovation and Leadership
The LinkConnector Network is commemorating ten years of driving groundbreaking approaches and ingenuity forward in Affiliate Marketing
CARY, NC — March 11, 2014 —
LinkConnector, one of the industry’s most innovative Performance Marketing networks, celebrated its tenth anniversary today. LinkConnector has pioneered new technologies to the market over the past decade, enabling merchants and affiliates with brand control, unprecedented fraud protection, attribution customization and more. Today, LinkConnector is widely recognized as a top-tier network by industry surveys and reports, and is sought out by Internet Top 500 Retailers, leading brands, and many of the industry’s most talented affiliates.
Over the past ten years, LinkConnector has parted company with standard industry practices and beliefs. These differences were catalysts for many of LinkConnector’s paradigm-changing technologies, including:
- Naked Link Technology: LinkConnector’s patented, exclusive Naked Link Technology introduced SEO and SEM strategy integration to the industry. Naked Link Technology was developed as an alternative to the standard linking method offered industry-wide at the time; LinkConnector has always offered both types of linking methods allowing more versatility for its customers.
- Event Attribution Customization: LinkConnector’s agile technology platform was designed and built to empower merchants to make informed decisions about how best to attribute commission credit to accommodate their unique needs. From the beginning, LinkConnector has offered its customers more than just last click attribution.
- Coupon Compliance Technologies: In response to the common merchant concern of working with coupon affiliates, LinkConnector introduced new technologies to the industry, addressing and overcoming issues such as margin erosion and the ability to control affiliate-channel coupon distribution. LinkConnector merchants are able to fully benefit from this valuable affiliate segment by having greater control over their coupon offers and equipping affiliate partners with Coupon Code Attribution (Naked Coupons).
- Front Door Fraud Protection (FDFP): This component of LinkConnector’s fraud protection technologies (FraudFREE) introduced new ways of ensuring network integrity—specifically in terms of prevention versus treatment, and quality versus quantity.
- Source Checker: Another component of LinkConnector’s fraud protection technologies, Source Checker changed the way the industry thought about brand control. Source Checker provides an infrastructure for site-level affiliate transparency and enables a merchant to better protect and control its brand.
“We are not a complacent network,” said Choots Humphries, Co-Founder and Co-President of LinkConnector. “We have been pushing the envelope forward since our inception in 2004, developing unconventional, superior solutions for our merchant and affiliate customers. This is a large factor why merchants and affiliates consistently choose LinkConnector over other networks.”
LinkConnector is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina adjacent to the Research Triangle Park—surrounded by prominent universities, it is a global mecca for technological innovation. This premium location has afforded LinkConnector a talented staff. LinkConnector provides Affiliate Marketing, Customer Acquisition and Agency Services, and Tracking Solutions. The Network is recognized in many industry-leading publications, such as the 2012-2013 Internet Retailer Top Tech Guide (#6 in the Category of Affiliate Marketing), the 2012 AffStat Report (#5 Most Popular Network), and the 2013 Online Advertising Blue Book (#8 Network).
Founded in 2004, LinkConnector is a Performance Marketing Network whose unique online application helps merchants and their affiliates build strong, strategic partnerships to maximize online revenues. LinkConnector maintains extreme network quality by rigorously backing its zero-tolerance fraud policy. With its custom tracking solutions and proprietary technologies (such as the Product Feed Search API, real-time reporting console and Naked Link Technology), LinkConnector is serving many large online retailers and many of the industry’s most influential affiliates.
LinkConnector is operating as the fastest growing Performance Marketing Network—especially among Internet Retailer Top 500 companies. LinkConnector is an Inc. 500|5000 company and a Top 5 Most Popular network.
Learn more at www.linkconnector.com.
Follow us on Twitter.
Be our fan on http://www.facebook.com/LinkConnector.
# # # # #
Jackie Lane Bates
(919) 468-5150, x4002