LinkConnector Appoints Mark Brockmann as COO
CARY, NC — December 19, 2006 — LinkConnector (http://www.linkconnector.com/), an Affiliate Marketing Network, announced this week that it has appointed Mark Brockmann to the position of Chief Operating Officer (COO) to drive the growth of its affiliate and merchant operations. As LinkConnector’s COO, Mr. Brockmann is responsible for guiding and growing the strategic vision of the company’s Merchant Relations and Affiliate Relations departments. Mr. Brockmann will also be responsible for developing the operational strategy for inter-departmental coordination which will maximize LinkConnector’s customer service for both merchants and affiliates. Prior to the COO appointment, Mr. Brockmann contributed as the company’s Director of Merchant Relations.
Since joining LinkConnector in January 2006, Mr. Brockmann has consistently added great value to the company. “Mark has brought fresh ideas and a drive to LinkConnector that has worked to build a better Affiliate Marketing Network in every aspect,” said Choots Humphries, LinkConnector Co-President. “He adds a great deal to both the company climate and the company’s bottom line.”
Prior to the COO appointment, Mr. Brockmann played a significant role at LinkConnector in developing a strategic Merchant Relations department that focuses on helping merchant accounts achieve their revenue potential. He directly managed the team responsible for supporting the company’s top-performing merchants as they created new partnerships with affiliates and maximized existing relationships. This well-established Merchant Relations team continues to drive improved results today.
“Mark’s analytical and interpersonal strengths, coupled with his strong work ethic, have made a lasting impact on the LinkConnector business,” said Ernie St. Gelais, LinkConnector Co-President.
Along with his many accomplishments over the past 11 months with LinkConnector, Mr. Brockmann has had a distinguished career working for Manpower Professional’s largest technical and professional staffing office in the United States. There, he held the position of Senior Manager. He was responsible for program management of recruitment process outsourcing, vendor management and primary staffing accounts. The customers he was responsible for included Cisco Systems, GlaxoSmithKline, Progress Energy, IBM, Nortel and Tekelec. Mr. Brockmann brings to LinkConnector over 10 years of management and operations experience. Mr. Brockmann earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Florida Tech University.
LinkConnector is an Affiliate Marketing Network, helping merchants and affiliates increase online sales. LinkConnector is redefining affiliate marketing with its ground-breaking technologies like Naked Link Technology®, Affiliate Connections™, FraudFREE™ protection, Pending Sale functionality and Virtual Affiliate™ tracking.
- Naked Link Technology gives merchants an alternative to standard linking campaigns and complements their search engine optimization efforts while they promote their site on LinkConnector’s Network. And, because promotional links are ‘naked’, Naked Link Technology benefits affiliates by allowing affiliate websites to seem more editorial in nature to users and search engines, thereby improving their standing as an authority site and enhancing conversion rates.
- Affiliate Connections provides affiliates with a quick and dynamic system to determine optimal promotions for their sites and helps match merchants to better performing affiliates.
- LinkConnector has a zero tolerance fraud policy that is backed by its FraudFREE protection system. This system employs advanced technologies to find and eradicate dishonest merchants and affiliates permanently from the LinkConnector Network.
- LinkConnector’s Pending Sale functionality opens up Pay Per Sale campaigns to any merchant who begins their sale process online.
- Virtual Affiliate™ tracking allows merchants to track, in real time, virtual affiliates such as organic search engines.
Equipped with LinkConnector’s new technologies, merchants and affiliates can take their affiliate marketing efforts to new levels of success. Affiliates can join for free and gain access to hundreds of merchant campaigns. Visit www.linkconnector.com/affiliatejoin.htm. For a limited time, merchant set up fees are waived. To join for free, visit www.linkconnector.com/merchantjoin.htm.
Jackie Lane Bates