LinkConnector Launches Pay Per Go, Revolutionizes the Pay Per Click Campaign
Cary, NC — May 9, 2006 — LinkConnector (http://www.linkconnector.com/), an Affiliate Marketing Network, announced today that it has launched a new pay-for-performance tracking event, Pay Per Go. The Pay Per Go event is similar to the traditional Pay Per Click event. However, instead of rewarding affiliates for each inbound click to the merchant’s site, merchants set an amount to pay for each click outbound from their site. This new event allows merchants to reward their affiliates for outbound traffic from their site to a partner’s site, or to other pages within their own website. Pay Per Go hits a homerun with both merchants and affiliates as it enables merchants to reward their affiliates in more ways, and it opens the door for more merchants to participate in affiliate marketing. The new Go event also encourages affiliates to drive more targeted traffic to the merchant’s site, creating superior affiliate programs.
The new Pay Per Go event advances one step past the traditional Pay Per Click event. Merchants are now able to pay per click based on the quality of traffic. Merchants can request that affiliates do not merely send them traffic, but send them qualified traffic that takes action on their site. This means that merchants are paying for traffic that shops around and has a real interest in the products and services offered on their site.
The Pay Per Go event also expands the ability of merchants to reward their affiliates. Merchants can now pay their affiliate partners not only for things they sell and promote, but also for the products and services of their partners.
“The new Pay Per Go event expands the reward options in affiliate marketing, a trend we hope to continue. It also opens the door for more people to participate in affiliate marketing”, said Choots Humphries, LinkConnector Co-President. “Pay Per Go events create the opportunity for people who don’t have products or services to sell themselves to run an affiliate program on a pay-for-performance basis.”
The Pay Per Go event comes in addition to LinkConnector’s Pay Per Click, Pay Per Lead, Pay Per Sale and Pay Per Call events. The Pay Per Go event also shares the same level of fraud protection as LinkConnector’s other tracking events. “The Pay Per Go event uses LinkConnector’s FraudFREE™ prevention module to ensure the integrity of the merchant’s affiliate program,” said Ernie St. Gelais, LinkConnector’s Co-President and Chief Technology Officer. “We remain dedicated to the quality and excellence of each new technology that we bring to the affiliate marketing industry.”
LinkConnector is an Affiliate Marketing Network, helping merchants and affiliates increase online sales. LinkConnector is redefining affiliate marketing with its ground-breaking technologies like Naked Link Technology®, Affiliate Connections™, FraudFREE protection, Pending Sale functionality, and Virtual Affiliate™ tracking.
- Naked Link Technology gives merchants a way to compliment their search engine optimization efforts while they promote their site on LinkConnector’s Network. And, because promotional links are ‘naked’, Naked Link Technology gives affiliates a way to promote their affiliate programs transparently, making their websites seem more editorial in nature.
- Affiliate Connections provides affiliates with a quick and dynamic system to determine optimal promotions for their sites and helps match merchants to better performing affiliates.
- LinkConnector’s zero tolerance fraud policy is backed by its FraudFREE protection system which employs advanced technologies to find and eradicate dishonest merchants and affiliates permanently from the LinkConnector network.
- LinkConnector’s Pending Sale functionality opens up Pay Per Sale campaigns to any merchant who begins their sale process online.
- Virtual Affiliate tracking allows merchants to track, in real time, virtual affiliates such as organic search engines.
Equipped with LinkConnector’s new technologies, merchants and affiliates can take their affiliate marketing efforts to new levels of success. Affiliates can join for free and gain access to hundreds of merchant campaigns. Visit www.linkconnector.com/affiliatejoin.htm. For a limited time, merchant set up fees are waived. To join for free, visit www.linkconnector.com/merchantjoin.htm.
Jackie Lane Bates